Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome to Susquehanna Estates Blog

Hello Neighbors!

I'm pleased to add this blog to the Susquehanna Estates Community News page. Feel free to use the place, just keep it clean. Let everyone know what's on your mind. Make announcements. Vent. Let everyone know where the new potholes are. Let us know when what date you've selected to have your Holiday Open house. (wink) Give me some ideas as to what you'd like to see on the Community News page, and I'll try to figure out how to make it happen. The "Salavantis Development" link appears to be incorrect. I'll keep looking around the internet to find another. Watch for occasional updates.

2 comments:

  1. Marty and Lea Ann,

    The site looks great!! I am new at this also. My kids probably know more than I do about blogging! Did you notice that the pothole at the entrance was fixed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Mary and Lea Ann. It will keep everyone updated. The potholes are great, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

comments?