Monday, December 21, 2009

Click the link to the right. "Twas the night before Christmas"

  I took a day off from work last Friday.  There were some things on my mind I wanted to get in done before the Holiday's.  My Christmas shopping was finished.  I wanted to straighted up and clean the basement.  An unusual  thing to have on my mind to do, perhaps a small dose of OCD kicked in, as I'm not usually that fussy.  The completed project would have taken a few days,  but what I did took 2 hours.  I just wanted to remove some trash, get the place a bit more organized, and to sweep up.
  Once finished I took some time for relaxing.  Sat in my chair with the laptop computer sitting where it's name implies.  I noticed that a tiny lens at the top of the laptop lid was facing me.  With a camera, I should be able to make a recording, I thought.  Once I found the related software and started it up....I was looking at a video of myself, looking at myself.  Soon  I was able to record myself looking at a video of myself.
  I spotted a book with Santa's face on the cover, picked it up, started the recorder, and recent history was made.  My first production.  I hope you enjoy my video debut.
     Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays..

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?